Friday, November 5, 2010

Rusty Report

Hi, this is Rusty's Mom. I just wanted to let everyone know that today he is not doing real well. He hasn't eaten all day and he really looks like he doesn't feel very good at all. I can't get him into the vet until this evening and I'm not sure if he's just constipated again or if perhaps more is going on. My husband is convinced that his body is beginning to shut down, I don't know, I just feel all I can do right now is try to prepare myself for the possible worst. He has been around a very long time, much longer than I ever thought he would. All I can do at this point in time is tell myself that he's had a wonderful life and I've done all the best I could for him.

I ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

I will try to keep you all posted as to what happens.

18 comments:

Kea said...

We are purring and purraying hard for him--and you! We know whatever happens will be for his Highest Good.

Peace.

Katnip Lounge said...

We are Purring our hardest for Rusty, and we know you'll do what is best for him, you love him so much.
Mommy sends her love, too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no, my sisters and I are all sending purrs to sweet Rusty and to you to Mom & Dad.

Cat with a Garden said...

We are purring very hard for Rusty too. We have hima and the whole family in our thoughts.

Sparkle said...

Rusty is in my purrs and thoughts, and so are you. You are right, he has had a great life, and you will do whatever is best for him, as you always have.

meowmeowmans said...

Oh no. We are sending purrs and prayers to Rusty, and to his Mom and Dad, too. Thank you for loving Rusty so much. Please know that you are all in our thoughts.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, handsome Rusty. We are sending lots of purrs and tail wags for him and you too.

SeaThreePeeO said...

((((Hugs)))) We're purring and praying that Rusty feels better soon xxx

The Island Cats said...

We're purring for you, Rusty.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're purring and praying for Rusty.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'll purr hard fur yoo Rusty! Didja ever haf baby food? It's really tasty and easy to eat, but, it hasta be da meaty kind wifout anything added.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

We will purr for your sweet Rusty, just as many are purring for our Auntie Stinkie. It really does work!
We hope he will improve soon.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

(((HUGS))), purrs and nosetaps to you, sweet Rusty.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Rusty
WE are forming a pawcircle and sending out our strongest purrs for you.

{{{{HUGS Rusty}}}


xoxoxox
Abby & Family

The Lee County Clowder said...

Sending comforting purrrrrss and gentle headbuttss to you all.

Forty Paws said...

We're sending tons of purrs and purrayers to you. This is a very difficult time, and we trust you will know what to do after you see the vet.

Luf, Us and Maw

Team Tabby said...

All of us here are sending our healing thoughts and prayers.

Mindy, Moe, BonBon, Cookie & Mike

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I will be purring for you, Rusty. Sending healing thoughts your way!

Meow,
Tofu