Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lazy Thursday

Boy, have I really been lazy today. It's after noon here and I'm just now getting to looking at blogs and updating my own. The Creek Cats gave me a cool award on Wednesday.


The rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award say to list 6 things that make us happy so here goes:

1. Whipped cream (the kind in the can)
2. Warm sunny days
3. My Mom's lap
4. The porch on sunny days
5. A nice snooze
6. Treats

Now, I don't know who's already gotten this award, but I will go ahead and pass it on to:

Cat Street Boyz
Cat with a Garden
Cats Meow
Mr. Tuck's Neighborhood
Jasper McKitten-Cat

(I just told my Mom she's taking too long figuring out that HTML stuff.)

Thanks again to the Creek Cats.

Today is a sunny day, we've had a few the last couple days after all that rain! Rivers around here are FLOODED! Good thing we're on the high side of the river and we don't have to worry about too much water. I hate too much water. I'm a dry land sort of cat.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concatulations on your award! That was some party, Rusty! Whew!

The Creek Cats said...

You've got great things to be thankful for, Rusty!

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, cous! Congrats on that award! Those are some good things to make you happy! And at your age, you deserve to sleep in til past noon!!!

Us4 Cats said...

yay in the award!! stay warm and dry in the hme away from the floods stuff.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award, Rusty :-D It's very well deserved.

I loved whipped cream and warm sunny days, too. I bet your Mom's lap is the best!

Cat with a Garden said...

Concats on the award, Rusty! And thank you. We have been given it before but it is an extra pleasure to us to receive it again from your paw. You gave nice answers - the whipped cream didn't come as a surprise though. ; )
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations on the award. We are getting the rain that lefy your house! Some of our rivers are getting flooded, too!

Tuck said...

Congrats on your award! And thank you for passing it to me!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Congratulations on your award Rusty and thank you for passing it along to us! Lil Teak says Hi to you.....his mentor=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Forever Foster said...

Congratulations on your award!

We are glad you are away from the water. Too much water is no good!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Congratulations on your award! It is good that you are safe from the water.

Cliff and Olivia said...

A belated congratulation!