I'm a little slow on this, but I was given the "Honest Weblog" award by my friend Cheyenne Millie. Thank you so much, Millie!
Here's the info about the award:
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or, improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don't have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims' names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with the "Honest Weblog". Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least 10 honest things about yourself, as well as an Honest Photo. Then, pass it on!
So, here are 10 honest things about me:
1. I am grumpy and grouchy much of the time.
2. I always want whipped cream (the good stuff in the can) as my appetizer before my meal.
3. I am not a "hold me" cat. I can only take holding for a few seconds.
4. I like my Mom's lap the best to sit on.
5. I am always talking.
6. I carry on extensive conversations with my Mom.
7. I like to be petted.
8. I like my belly rubbed.
9. I love everyone and they love me (well, except for the guy with the gray hair and beard who lives here).
10. I miss Grady a lot and really don't like being an only cat, but I don't make new cat friends easily.
I know that many of you have already received this award so if I pass it on to you and you already have it, you can respond or not. I am passing the "Honest Weblog" award onto the following blogs:
A Wizard and an Angel
Fat Eric and Friends
the Cat Street Boyz
Our Life by Eric and Flynn
The Cat's Meow
Tristan and Crikey are Living the Dream
Have fun with it!