Thursday, February 14, 2019

Remembering Rusty

This is Rusty's Mom. It's been a very long time since I've been here. He's been gone for almost nine years now. It's been a long time. So much has changed, I've moved to another state, leaving the home where Rusty grew up and lived for nearly 20 years. We had wanted to move previously, but I just couldn't take Rusty from the only home he had known, so we stayed for him. I still miss him. He was a good companion. When I want a little kitty love, I go to my daughter's and spend some time with Simon, who is a lovely black kitty. Forgive this post, it's really simple, but I've not used html coding in many years and my memory is old. Rusty was a pretty cool kitty, in his early days, he was the incorrigible child, but he grew into a wonderful companion for me. I miss him today, and I know I will miss him for always.

9 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I saw your post and I had to look back and the last time you posted was 2011. My beautiful soul cat, Abby, who is our muse (still) was living then. She passed in 2013 leaving me devastated. I know you still miss your handsome Rusty, and it's hard to see so many of those oldtimers are now gone and are reunited once again at the Rainbow Bridge. Abby, did lead me to Annabelle who I love with all my heart, but it's different as it should be. But my heart still deeply misses my beloved Abby.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

How we loved and miss dear sweet Rusty. He was one of our favorites!

The Florida Furkids said...

((((hugs)))) We remember Rusty!!

The Florida Furkids

Jacqueline said...

I remember your sweet, beautiful Rusty!...He left paw prints on my heart...I lost my Daddy Cat in 2016, miss him still=Love never dies...XO...Jacqueline, Calle, Halle. Sukki and Mommy Cat

A few Good Cats said...

Love lives on, with all its good memories.

meowmeowmans said...

Thank you for checking in. We remember your handsome and wonderful Rusty fondly. Sending you love and purrs.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We never stop missing our fur family. I remember Rusty so well. I always had an extra big soft spot for handsome ginger mancats.
You made many good memories together, and he lives forever in your heart.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Hi, I used to visit Rusty often. Life also kept me away from posting. Its been awhile since I had a ginger but now I have Tony to enjoy. He was only about 5 weeks old when my youngest son and his wife found him in their yard. He in now a very spoiled boy at 13 months old. When gingers enter a room they bring a bit of sunshine with them. Holly and the boyz

Cat Street Boyz said...

We missed everyone from the blogs especially Rusty. He looked like our Teak. :)